Monday, April 26, 2010

today wake up early , quarrel with my sister . than walk to bus stop saw wee kien , took bus with him to our school . by the time reached there already late , so go to mac and eat till 8 . after that have music lesson . so boring than art than recess . after school , saw my kor zhi kai , he use lighter burn me so pain . than saw me fayatte and took back my thumbthrive . went to mac again saw jia xin , antonia , james and ming lun . after that took taxi back with ming lun he pay for taxi fare so much money sial . went to 755 play bball. played with yishun sec ppl like so noob. after that alot of gangsters cme in all so guai lan and kb . make audrey always fall down . so sad for him sia . now at home doing my homework or tomorrow teacher will kpkb . that the end for today bye got to stop blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment