Monday, May 3, 2010

Today woke up at 7 am. Sms chee meng and eldrick ask them whether they have waked up already. Only chee meng woke up, he pack his things and came to my house at 7.30 am. Then, we on the computer and started playing sudden attach, as only one of my computer have, we both keep on snatching for the game. While the other com is on, I asked chee meng to download SA so after than we could play together. Time pass so fast till it was 9. We were getting ready to leave for Mac to have breakfast. On the way to Mac, we kept trying to call eldrick but he did not answer. After breakfast, we called him again, this time he answered. Than when I hung up the phone, I realized I had forgotten to tell him something. So I called him again, he did not answer the phone. We didn’t bother him and straight away left for the mrt station. We took mrt to bishan than change to circle line to paya lebar. Then still need to change to pasiris. We reach pasiris; we didn’t know how to go so we asked around. We have to walked straight all the way to reach our destination, but then we realized that we walked one big round. When we were almost reaching, we took a taxi there. It’s like so near. Then, we asked how we get to the escape theme; they told us that today close. So fed up. Then we went to the shopping centre near downtown east. Went to play bowling, the next lane was three chio-bu seh. I had my eye on one of them. They left earlier than us. After the game, we went to the arcade to play. We played basketball, almost break the highest record. We straight away left the shopping centre as it is time to go home. We cross over the road and waited for the bus. Straight away went back to yishun, went home to take money and went to 747 eat. After that, I went home with chee meng to play SA. The computer had finished downloading SA. I played 1 v 1 with him. I won most of the time, went down to chee meng house and brought his hamster to my house. We bath the hamster. Time pass really quick it was 6 .30. I couldn’t bear to leave the hamster but he have to go. I sent him to the lift than I went down to play basketball till 7. Tuition teacher still haven come. Till 7 than my tuition teacher arrive. I went home for tuition, on my way home. My mother called my handphone. I was being scolded again anyway it is also my fault because I didn’t ask permission from her. Sianxz. it’s time to stop blogging got to go byes

No comments:

Post a Comment